My BBQ Fundraiser!
So on June 27th, I had my fundraiser at the local Co-op grocery store. All food was donated by co-op & thank you so much for that! My family came & helped out.
So who all helped out in my family? Well my two younger Brothers Justy & Jared they didn’t really help but they wore crowns I bought at the dollar store so they kinda helped by doing that. My mom helped by organizing it all. My dad & uncle Russ were cooking all the food. My cousin Sage was taking people’s orders. My Grammy (Grandma) was dealing with the money for the food it was 3$ for drink & sausage on a bun. My Grampy (grandpa) was dealing with the Donations for Free the Children, the 50/50 raffle tickets & personal donations towards the pageant entry fee. & Also my friend Sammi came & helped out all day. So thanks to my family for coming out & helping out.
So my BBQ went really well. But the weather was ok. It was raining a lot & pouring really hard! Also there was thunder & lighting! But there is no stopping the Harborne family! It was a very successful day!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.